New templates: Software Tests Plan, Software Tests Description and Software Tests Report
In Software-Requirements-Specifications, I put everything you need to deal with technical requirements of your software.
In Software-Detailed-Design, I put everything about the design description of packages and component inside software, their interfaces and their workflows.
In System Architecture Description, I put everything about the description of the whole architecture of system and software.
Now that we have enough templates to describe our software, let's see how to test it. How one can release software without thourougly testing it? Nobody, I think. This is the purpose of these 3 software tests templates.
- The Software Test Plan contains all information about the organization of tests and the traceability with SRS requirements.
- The Software Test Description contains the detaled description of each test.
- The Software Test Report contains the results of tests.
Note: Test = Verification, I could have called those documents
- Software Verification Plan,
- Software Verification Description,
- Software Verification Report.
The next one will be about delivery. Stay tuned, my list of templates is growing fast!
I gather all my templates on the templates page. You'll find them all there.
Please, feel free to give me feedback on my e-mail email@example.com
I share this template with the conditions of CC-BY-NC-ND license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 France License.